Thursday, April 28, 2005

Apple Invents New iPotty For Kids

Apple Computer, in an effort to expand its market beyond the current demographic, released the iPotty today at select Apple stores. The device comes with a spinning toilet seat that speeds up based on how fast the child sits on it. It also syncs directly with most standard toilets and comes with a modified firewire that speeds disposal. Microsoft quickly released its own product, WinPotty, at the Windows Hardware Convention. Steve Jobs responded with the following, "WinPotty cannot compare. It crashes into the toilet bowl regularly and it does not posses true drag-and-drop abilities. Plus, it looks like shit."
Comments:
I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
computer network diagram
It pretty much covers computer network diagram related issues.
Have a good day!
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
online computer degrees
It covers online computer degrees related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?