Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New virus infects computers, and users love it!

A new computer virus, codenamed "MyWay", was designed to infect a person's computer and begin entering gibberish into people's word documents, excel spreadsheets, and powerpoint presentations. What the creator of the virus did not expect was just how much users would love this. Phil Cotton, a marketing manager for a major clothing company had this to say, "Most of my presentations are terrible anyway. When this new virus starting entering all that stuff into them I realized it was saving me huge time. I mean, no one really cares what I put on these slides!" Phil, like many others, began sending the program around to all of his friends with the subject, "Check out this great new virus!"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?