Wednesday, May 04, 2005

PC Maker Alienware Being Sued By Real Alien

Alienware, which is known as one of the best manufacturers of PCs for gaming, is being sued by Ted Gurgleburp of Princeton, N.J. claiming that only authentic aliens are allowed to use the Alien brand name. Ted released the following press release, "We aliens have been watching as millions are made off of our name and likeness. If my spaceship had not burnt up on arrival I'd have blown this entire planet into pieces by now. Luckily, I can rely on the U.S. Court system to enable a pain almost as cruel." Ted is also filing a lawsuit against 20th Century Fox for "Independence Day" which Ted claims has a character in the film that looks a lot like his uncle Fred.
Comments:
Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
alienware computers
It pretty much covers alienware computers related issues.
Best regards!
 
Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
personal computers
It covers personal computers related contents.
All the best!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?